- Video title: "Use the Referrer Policy Header for your Joomla Site - 🛠 MM Live Stream #168 - YouTube"
- Presenter: Tim Davis
- Discussing a security header for Joomla websites - Referrer Policy Header
- Introduction to the topic and acknowledgment of viewers
- Video sponsored by mysites.guru, offering site audits and management tools
- Explanation of referrer information when clicking links between websites
- Referrer Policy Header gives control over information shared with other sites
- Reference to Scott Helm's detailed explanation of the header
- Instructions to access and edit .htaccess file in cPanel for setting the policy
- Explanation of different referrer policy settings (no refer, https, downgrade, etc.)
- Demonstration of adding policy code to .htaccess file
- Mention of upcoming content on the channel, including live streams
- Tool demonstration for translating video subtitles into various languages
- Brief mention of thumbnail blaster tool for creating thumbnails
- Interaction with viewers in the live chat and responses to comments
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/