In this video we revisit Phoca Gallery, which is now available for Joomla 4. Engage Box from Tassos.gr. It's a great extension for making pop-up on Joomla sites.
- The video is about revisiting Phoca Gallery for Joomla 4.1.
- It's a part of Washingtonwork livestream number 154 on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The video discusses using Phoca Gallery, a popular Joomla extension, for organizing images into categories.
- The presenter demonstrates how to configure Phoca Gallery, create categories (e.g., "pets," "dogs," and "cats"), and upload images.
- There is a discussion about adjusting maximum upload size settings and image titles.
- The video shows how to use the multiple add feature to upload several images at once.
- The presenter interacts with viewers in the chat and mentions a sponsor called mysites.guru.
- Some of the images used in the demonstration are from sources like Pixabay and Unsplash.
- The video seems to involve hands-on walkthroughs and explanations for working with Phoca Gallery in Joomla.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/