- - The video discusses a common issue with Joomla websites being down and how to troubleshoot it.
- The speaker introduces himself as Tim Davis, a Joomla fan, and shares his contact information for hiring him for Joomla-related work.
- The speaker demonstrates that his Joomla site appears down only to him, not for everyone, and recommends using the website "downforeveryoneorjustforme.com" to check if the site is down for everyone or just the user.
- The issue is likely caused by the user's IP being blocked by the server hosting the website, which can happen due to various reasons such as entering the wrong password multiple times while setting up an email program or using a firewall program on the Joomla site.
- To solve the issue, the user needs to find their IP address, which can be done by visiting "ipchicken.com" and provide this information to the web hosting company or check the support documents for the firewall to remove the IP block.
- The speaker suggests alternative methods to check if the issue is with the IP by using a smartphone with a different IP (using mobile data instead of Wi-Fi) or using a VPN service like "nordvpn" to access the website through different servers worldwide.
- The speaker demonstrates accessing the site using a VPN server in Switzerland, and the website becomes accessible with a new IP address.
- The video ends with the speaker encouraging viewers to subscribe for more content and sign off with "Enjoy your Joomla sites and God bless."
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/