- The video is titled "How to Set the Default Language for Your Joomla User Account - 🛠 MM #264 - YouTube."
- The speaker is Tim Davis, a Joomla fan, and the video is part of the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- Tim discusses how to set the default language for a Joomla user account to avoid having to select the language every time he logs in.
- He mentions that he was helping people with Joomla sites that have multiple languages installed.
- Tim demonstrates the process of setting the default language:
- Go to Users > Manage > Find the user account > Click on the Basic Settings tab.
- Select the preferred backend and frontend language.
- Save and close the settings.
- After setting the default language, the user won't have to worry about the language selection each time they log in.
- The video ends with a reminder to subscribe for more content and a sign-off message
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
😴👌Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.com/Joomla...
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/basicjoomla