Here are the key points from the transcript:
- Tim discusses his five favorite features of a time tracking website.
- He mentions that he's using a tool called ClickUp.
- Tim promotes a website called mysites.guru for managing Joomla or WordPress sites and offers a coupon code for a free month.
- He talks about his need for organization and finding tools that work for him.
- Tim mentions that ClickUp offers five free workspaces for project management.
- He compares ClickUp to Toggl for time tracking and discusses its advantages.
- Tim's five favorite features of ClickUp are:
1. Easy time tracking on tasks.
2. Tracking time on subtasks.
3. Easily adding time manually when you forget to start the timer.
4. Adjusting time when you forget to stop the timer.
5. Quick access to time tracking from the lower right corner of the screen.
These are the main points Tim discusses in the video.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/