In this video we look at a first look at Workflow in Joomla 4.
Here's a summarized version of the transcript you provided:
- Introduction to the video about Joomla 4 workflow.
- Mention of the video sponsor, mysites.guru.
- Brief personal updates and anecdotes.
- Introduction to the workflow feature in Joomla 4.
- Reference to a detailed guideline on Joomla 4 workflow on the JoomShaper site.
- Explanation of the importance of planning a workflow.
- Overview of the content workflow used in the tutorial.
- Creation of a user group named "editorial team."
- Adding users to the "editorial team" group.
- Enabling the workflow feature in Joomla.
- Creating a new custom workflow named "custom workflow."
- Creating various workflow stages such as "idea," "on hold," "in progress," etc.
- Setting up transition actions between workflow stages.
- Defining the publishing state for transitions.
- Configuring notification settings for workflow stages.
- Mentioning the option to notify specific user groups.
- Demonstrating the notification settings for the "editorial team" user group.
Please note that the transcript provided was quite lengthy, so this summary covers the major points in bullet form.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/