In this video I take a first look at the Media Manager in Joomla 4 - including some of the free ways you can extend it with DPMedia Manager from Digital Peak.
- Video is titled "First Look at the Media Manager in Joomla 4 - 👀 Watch Me Work 138 - YouTube."
- The video is hosted by Tim Davis on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- Tim mentions that Joomla 4 has a new media manager.
- Tim briefly talks about some basic features of the media manager.
- He discusses the options available when you hover over an image in the media manager, including preview, download, rename, delete, share, and edit.
- Tim mentions that renaming an image in the Joomla media manager can break it if it's referred to elsewhere on the site.
- He talks about the option to share an image using a shareable link.
- Tim demonstrates basic image editing functions like cropping, resizing, and rotating within the media manager.
- He encounters an issue with the "reset" function when cropping images.
- Tim also explores the options in the media manager's settings, such as maximum file size, file extensions, and mime types.
- The video seems to have some technical difficulties related to browser settings during the demonstration.
- Tim interacts with viewers and acknowledges some birthdays in the chat.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/