In this video we take a first look at Maximenu CK for Joomla. It's a great solution to give you control over the look and function of your Joomla menus.
- The video is titled "First Look at Maximenu CK for Joomla - WMW 158 - YouTube."
- The video is about exploring Maximenu CK for Joomla, focusing on Joomla 4 compatibility.
- The video is a live stream on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel.
- The presenter, Tim Davis, mentions being a Joomla fan and offers Joomla-related services.
- The video is sponsored by "mysites.guru," offering tools for managing Joomla sites.
- Tim mentions he has been sick but is doing the live stream.
- Tim talks about a viewer named Carolyn who had trouble finding the live stream and how to subscribe for notifications.
- Tim mentions Mary, who has a lot of knowledge.
- Tim talks about being sick but not having COVID-19.
- Tim shares his screen and shows the Joomla 4 backend.
- Tim discusses menu settings using Maximenu CK, including various options like font styles, background colors, and more.
- He creates a custom menu style called "First Menu Style."
- Tim explains features like importing, exporting, resetting, and previewing styles.
- Tim demonstrates how changes in the style settings affect the menu's appearance in real-time.
- He mentions that some features are only available in the Pro version.
- Tim shows how to assign the Maximenu CK module to a module position.
- He disables the default Joomla menu module.
- Tim publishes the Maximenu CK module and refreshes the page to display the new menu.
- He chooses the custom menu style created earlier.
- Tim notes that only sample layouts are currently displayed.
- He briefly explores the menu's appearance.
- Tim expresses his intention to focus on core features of Maximenu CK in the future.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/