Simple AccessKeys for Joomla assigns keyboard shortcuts to the menu items of your Joomla website.
- The video is about "Simple Access Keys for Joomla" and demonstrates keyboard shortcuts for a Joomla website.
- The video is part of a live stream series called "WMW 112" on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, which offers tools for managing Joomla sites.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, discusses how to use the Simple Access Keys extension to create shortcut keys for website navigation.
- He demonstrates assigning shortcut keys (e.g., "h" for home, "s" for support) to menu items.
- Tim shows how to install and configure the extension in the Joomla backend.
- He also talks about customizing the appearance of access keys using CSS.
- The speaker mentions potential applications of this extension for accessibility and usability.
- There's a brief interaction with viewers in the live chat during the stream.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/