- Video about using Regex in .htaccess URL Rewrites for Joomla site maintenance.
- Hosted by Jim Davis on "Maintenance Monday" episode 80.
- Jim is a Joomla fan and provides tutorials on the Basic Joomla Tutorials YouTube channel.
- Viewers are encouraged to interact: say hi in live chat, subscribe, ring the notification bell, and like the video.
- Purpose: Using regex rules in .htaccess file for URL rewriting in Joomla.
- Demonstrates a scenario of changing category names and handling URL changes.
- Shows how to create rewrite rules in the .htaccess file.
- Explains the process of redirecting old URLs to new ones using regex.
- Demonstrates the process on a Joomla website, explaining steps in detail.
- Demonstrates redirecting from old category to new category using regex rule.
- Also shows handling individual article URL changes using regex.
- Explains the concept of regex and its usage in URL rewriting.
- Provides basic insight into working with .htaccess and regex for Joomla site maintenance.
- Mentions more advanced tutorial sessions coming up on the topic.
- Offers a demonstration of replacing old URLs with new ones using regex.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/