- Video discussing email address hiding on Joomla pages.
- Host: Tim Davis from Joomla tutorials YouTube channel.
- Topic: Not necessary to hide email addresses on Joomla anymore due to automatic email address hiding by Joomla.
- Explanation of how email harvesting bots used to collect email addresses from websites.
- Mention that Joomla now automatically hides email addresses.
- Demonstrates using JCE editor to create a mailto link for email addresses.
- Introduces Regular Labs' Email Protector extension as an alternative solution.
- Discussion about conflicts with Community Builder's language translation strings and email addresses.
- Mention of issues when using email addresses in AcyMailing newsletters.
- Recap of what happened in the previous livestream.
- Plans for the upcoming livestream to cover adding custom CSS or working with module classes in templates.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/