- Title: "(1) Refresh the Extensions Manifest in Joomla - 🛠 Maintenance Monday Live Stream #029 - YouTube"
- Tim Davis hosts Maintenance Monday live stream, episode number 29.
- Tim appreciates viewers' support and encourages chat engagement.
- Topic: Tim's solution to a Joomla site extension update problem.
- When updating extensions, they appeared updated but still showed as needing updates.
- Tim initially tried clearing the cache, including Regular Lab's Cache Cleaner.
- The problem persisted, so he explored the database, but changes didn't help.
- Tim found a "refresh cache" button in the manage extensions section.
- Selected all extensions (500+) and refreshed the cache to resolve the issue.
- This action refreshed the Joomla manifest cache for each extension.
- Tim advises using this method if Joomla doesn't recognize updates.
- He's unsure of the underlying issue but is content that it's resolved.
- Thanks viewers for support and encourages subscriptions for future content.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/