- The video explains how to add a horizontal menu to the footer of a Joomla site.
- It is part of the "Maintenance Monday #237" series on the "Basic Joomla Tutorials" YouTube channel.
- The speaker, Tim Davis, also mentions his website mysize.guru for Joomla site audits.
- He previously showed how to add horizontal menus to the top of Joomla 3 and Joomla 4 templates in "Maintenance Monday #218."
- Richard Denull asked Tim how to add the menu to the footer, leading to this tutorial.
- The speaker demonstrates the process on a Joomla 4 installation with default content.
- The menu is initially vertical in the sidebar and is moved to the footer module position.
- To make it horizontal, two changes are made: the menu class is set to "menu-horizontal," and the layout is adjusted.
- The final result shows the horizontal menu in the footer of the Joomla site.
- The speaker encourages viewers to subscribe for more videos and concludes the tutorial.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/