- The video discusses error reporting levels in Joomla 3 and Joomla 4.
- The speaker mentions receiving feedback from Brian Tiemann on Twitter.
- In Joomla 3, the error reporting levels "Maximum" and "Development" are identical; there's no difference between them.
- In Joomla 4, even though "Development" is not in the dropdown, manually setting the error reporting to "Development" in the configuration still works as expected.
- The speaker recommends using "Maximum" as best practice since "Development" may be removed in the future.
- The speaker emphasizes that everyday users rely on user-friendly interfaces and may not have deep coding knowledge.
- They suggest extension developers provide memberships to users like them to test and use their extensions effectively.
- The video promotes a site called "mysites.guru" for Joomla-related services.
- The speaker invites viewers to subscribe to the channel for more content.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/