- This is the 25th episode of the "Maintenance Monday Live Stream" on YouTube.
- The host, Tim Davis, discusses issues with delay in previous episodes and mentions trying new settings to reduce the delay.
- He thanks viewers for their support and encourages them to like, comment, and subscribe.
- The main topic of the episode is how to install Joomla extensions directly from a URL, saving the need to download and upload them.
- Tim demonstrates how to use the "Install from URL" feature in Joomla's extension manager.
- He explains that this method works for extensions with direct download URLs, typically ending in ".zip".
- Tim gives an example using the "Focal Gallery" extension and shows how to paste the download URL to install it directly.
- However, he also notes that some extensions, like the JCE editor, have masked URLs and cannot be installed this way.
- Tim emphasizes the time-saving benefits of installing extensions from URLs.
- He announces the winner of a giveaway and briefly mentions his subscriber count.
- Tim signs off, mentioning his plans to experiment with the new delay system but remains live to interact with potential viewers.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/