In this video I continue to work on the Joomla Training Cohort site by setting some content to be private, requiring users to be logged into their accounts with the proper access level in order to watch some videos I have create while working on client sites.
- The video is about setting up a Joomla training cohort site with both public and private content.
- The video is hosted on YouTube on the Basic Joomla Tutorials channel.
- The presenter mentions being a Joomla fan and offers services for Joomla site development.
- The video is sponsored by mysites.guru, which offers tools for managing Joomla sites.
- The presenter discusses using Vimeo for private video content and controlling access.
- There was a problem with controlled video playback not working due to security headers.
- The presenter discusses using Advanced Module Manager and Conditional Content to control module visibility based on user groups.
- A user named Bjorn had registration/login issues that were resolved during the video.
- The video ends with the presenter addressing the width of the video player.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/