It took a couple of hours to figure this out in last week's live stream, so I never published the recording because it would be very unhelpful to anyone finding the video looking for help. So today we'll revisit the solution we found and also a couple of variations. "Is it possible to assign CSS based upon user group in Joomla?" was recently asked in the Joomla FaceBook group. In this live stream we try a couple of ways to do just that!
- The video discusses assigning CSS based on Joomla user groups.
- It's a revisited topic from a previous episode.
- The method involves using a tool called Re-Replacer from Regular Labs.
- Re-Replacer looks for specific elements in Joomla pages and replaces them.
- In this case, it's used to replace the closing head tag with custom CSS.
- Custom CSS is added to the head based on the user group.
- The Pro version of Re-Replacer is required.
- Alternatively, custom CSS files can be created and linked for specific user groups.
- The video shows how to change the heading color for a super user group.
- It demonstrates changing CSS for specific elements within articles.
- Different user groups can have unique CSS styles applied.
- The method can be used for various purposes like screen width-based CSS changes.
- Custom CSS should be added last for it to take precedence.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/