- Hosted by Tim Davis, a Joomla enthusiast, in "Maintenance Monday" series.
- Sponsored by mysites.guru, offers free site setup and management tools.
- JPA files are compressed formats similar to zip files, commonly used with Akeeba Backup for Joomla and WordPress.
- JPA files created by Akeeba Backup can be challenging to extract files from.
- Akeeba eXtract Wizard is a program to extract files from JPA archives.
- Instructions for downloading, installing, and using Akeeba eXtract Wizard.
- Use hosting control panel's file manager to access JPA files on the server.
- Configure Akeeba Backup's output directory to find backups.
- Download JPA file to computer and use Akeeba eXtract Wizard to extract files.
- Ability to set extraction location, handle passwords, and perform dry run test.
- Extracted files from JPA contain Joomla site backup data.
- Encouragement to subscribe, like, and engage with the YouTube channel.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/