- The video is about a unique situation where module order made a difference.
- Demonstrated on a Joomla site with sample data installed.
- The speaker shows how to change module order in the back end of the site.
- The video illustrates a weird issue with a client site where the Portuguese language selector was not displaying correctly when selected.
- After investigating, the problem was found to be related to module order, specifically the position "language" where both the menu and language selector were assigned.
- By rearranging the modules in the "language" position, the issue was resolved.
- The video concludes that module order plays a significant role in how modules appear on the site.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY! ► https://goo.gl/N6y5bH
Watch Me Work live streams ► • Find and Replace ...
Here are some of the links mentioned in this Live Stream - and some others:
Joomla Training Cohort ► https://cybersalt.com/jtc
mySites.guru ► https://mysites.guru
MigrateMe 4 ► https://www.php-web-design.
Stageit for Joomla ► • First Look at Sta...
Backing Up Your Joomla Site with Akeeba ► • How to Backup a J...
Better Frontend Link ► https://regularlabs.com/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! ► @basicjoomla
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ► https://www.facebook.com/